Please Read & Confirm
General Appointment Advice
NO EXTRA GUESTS
ONLY clients receiving a service will be allowed.
No Exceptions, No Children
If you are 5-10 minutes late, a $15.00 late fee will be imposed. Clients arriving 15minutes or more late, forfeit the original appointment & will be canceled.
* Please limit phone usage during your session.
Don't wear clothing that you don't want makeup getting on.
Please send a photo of the look you want.
* Choose a makeup look based off what will suit you and your features.
* keep in mind a cut crease is not suitable for all eye shapes.
* At the end of the application please let me know if you want anything changed or added, I will not take offence.
(Must be within reasonable ground).
* the night before your appointment do a light exfoliation, CLEANSE & MOISTURISE your skin.
Arrive with a clean face to help ensure a flawless base application.
* DO NOT come with makeup on. The removal will take up time from the appointment.
* Drink lots of water the week of your appointment to reduce the appearance of fine lines. ESPECIALLY if you have dry skin.
* Don't pick your acne! a freshly picked spot will not cover with foundation due to the oils and blood.
SMILE LINES/FACIAL HAIR:
* makeup enhances, it doesn't erase. If you have deep smile lines or other fine lines in general please know they can still show up after foundation has been applied.
* The foundation will enhance the appearance of facial hair. If you know you have hair on your upper lip and don't want it to be noticeable please try dermaplanning or threading. Waxing can be noticeable after foundation is applied.
2913 W. Henry Ave. Tampa Fl 33614.
Preferred Payment *Cash or Zelle*
ALL credit card,CashApp & Venmo payments will be subject to a $2.00 processing fee